Triscuit Crackers with 61% Less Sodium Reviews

Ranked #2263 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 02, 2016

I like triscuits and like the lower salt option. These can be a bit pricey if you don't get them on sale (usually less than $2 on sale). They are great warmed in the microwave with a slice of melted cheese.

1.5/5

March 02, 2016

I didn't Care for these crackers at all,they were hard and dry ,I felt like I was eating hay,no flavor what's so ever,kind of disappointing, the only good thing was they do not cost alot. I personally would not recommend these to anyone

June 30, 2015

Triscuit Crackers with 61% Less Sodium are great for a nice light snack.There are so many ways to have Triscuit Crakers,I eat them with Cheese Whiz on them ,I also like them with Peanut Butter or with chunks of Cheese.You can out any topping on them,let your imagination go wild.I also love Triscuits with Soup.With 61% less sodium that is great especially if you are watching you're salt intake.I recommend these because they taste so good.

June 30, 2015

I need to have more whole grains and I found the original too salty. Also to be more healthy and reduce salt intake would be smart. They taste great perfect amount of salt for my liking.

September 08, 2014

Oh my gosh...where have these been all my life? I used to love the Tomato and Olive Oil ones but these are equally as delish and have the added bonus of not leaving me parched from the sodium.

July 02, 2012

I love triscuit crackers! They are so crispy and crunchy and great with cheese or dips or just on their own! You cant tell the difference taste wise between these and the original so do your body a favour and get the reduced sodium!

June 30, 2012

The same great taste as regular Tristcuit but with 61% Less Sodium. 100% whole grain makes it a "Sensible Solution".

It has 80 Calories 2.5 gram of fat, 13 grams of carbs and 2 grams of protein in every 4 crackers.

It put light cheddar cheese on them and melt it in the microwave.

They come on sale for $1.99 at Walmart every few weeks.