Triscuit Roasted Garlic

Triscuit Roasted Garlic Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 1061 in Snacks

October 04, 2016

J'avais toujours juste mangé les biscuits original,mais quand j'ai goûté ceux à l'ail j'ai adoré. Bon goût leger. Super bin avwc ees soupes ou potages.

September 27, 2016

These are very delicious. I was never a fan of the original Triscuits. But these I cannot get enough of. I love eating them with olives and cheese, best combo ever. They are not too strong but perfectly seasoned. Honestly I will for sure be buying these again

June 04, 2015

This product is really yummy when paired with cheese. It has a nice touch of garlic that is not too over powering. I also like how often this product goes on sale so you can stock up on them. If you put them in the freezer they will stay fresher longer. Definitely a must try!

June 03, 2015

Definitely yummy crackers they are good alone and great with cream cheese or just cheese

June 03, 2015

This is another awesome flavor from the Triscuit brand. I love the garlic flavor, which is mild and not too strong. I love to slice tiny grape tomatoes up and place one on each cracker and top with various fresh herbs and goat cheese.

June 03, 2015

We always purchase Triscuit crackers. The "Roasted Garlic" flavor is amazing. Pairs perfectly with cheese and veggies. Holds its own in your favourite dips. A sturdy cracker that doesn't break apart. A healthy cracker that makes a delicious snack.

May 14, 2015

These are quite good. I like that the flavour is subtle enough that you can taste the garlic but it isn't overpowering. Tasty crackers, great for dipping or stacking.

May 14, 2015

This product is always in our pantry. Good to bring out when company comes or just to add for kids snacks

April 23, 2015

I loved these crackers, I've always been a fan of the regular triscuits but not so much of their other flavours, but these ones are amazing! I could eat a whole box y themselves without anything I would have usually put on a regular triscuit.

April 14, 2015

Made with whole grains this is a great snack for whenever you hungry or for home parties. With 0 fat and low in saturated fats, also serves as a great fibre source. And tastes amazing. Garlic can be overpowering - not in this case!

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk