Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan & Garlic
Good

Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan & Garlic Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 1062 in Snacks

November 07, 2016

When I am craving crackers, I go to these!!! Out of all the Triscuit products, I love these the best! The taste is perfect- right amount of parmesan garlicy goodness, and the price is the same as any other cracker with sales held often at stores. love them!

March 16, 2016

Triscuit Thin Crisps, parmesan and garlic flavor are a delightful cracker.They are a very affordable mid afternoon or late night snack.The flavour taste just like the name says.

October 02, 2015

triscuits are one of my go to crackers to buy, I like all of the new flavours that they are always coming out with. This flavour is a keeper, the garlic with the flavour of the parmesan cheese is sooo good and perfect for having as a snack with some cheese slices.

June 08, 2015

Anyone else notice that The more Triscuit comes out with the better they are!!
I absolutely love these Triscuit Thins. The taste is awesome and the size is perfect. My husband loves to munch on these while he's waiting for dinner or takes them to work. I even love breaking them up and putting them in my salad instead of croutons! delicious :)
Definitely recommend!

June 08, 2015

These are so tasty.....and very low in calories...I use them to make nachos in the microwave...just add chopped red onion, black olives and tomatoes and place on cheese covered crackers...YUMYUM

May 14, 2015

The best triscuit, by far. I love this flavour- subtle and delicious. Who needs cheese and crackers when you can just have cheesy crackers?!
Price is great, and got for next to nothing several times with coupons

April 15, 2015

A crisp thinner version of delicious Triscuit crackers. The blend of parmesan and garlic is perfect and adds a boost of flavor to foods that you pair them with. You can eat them straight out of the box, dip them, top them and crumble them in your soup; the possibilities are endless. I like them topped with some Boursin and some cold refreshing grapes.