Trojan Fire & Ice Condoms Reviews

Ranked #384 out of 475 in Remedies

Trojan Fire & Ice condoms are lubricated on both sides (inside and out) with a warming and tingling lubricant mix to provide thrilling sensations of pleasure for both partners. This dual action lubricant brings more passion and excitement. warming lubricant to keep the heat up.

April 24, 2016

Me and my boyfriend did not like. We both had a reaction to the condom we used one and threw the others away. I didn't like the feeling either. Although my boyfriend said he didn't really feel anything.

January 21, 2016

Absolutly loved this product. recommend it to all couple. made things wild

November 27, 2015

very uncomfortable for the wearer, causes irritation and not pleasant for the recipient

April 18, 2015

I think me & the hubby both enjoyed testing this one ! haha I can say forsure you will both have a little something extra , it was nice , not too overwhelming :)

March 17, 2015

Me and my boyfriend tried these codoms before and we really didn't like them. They just feel so weird and not good at all. It has a very weird and not pleasant sensation and it ruins the chemistry altogether.

March 05, 2015

Trojan fire and ice condoms are perfect for spicing things up for a night or two in the bedroom.I've used them many times and know many people who also prefer to use them, and from experience consider them to be 100% effective!! definitely try them out!

February 01, 2015

Really unpleasant... not worth it

jayvelyn926 added a new review for