Tropicana Farmstand 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice - Peach Mango Reviews

Ranked #1736 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 07, 2016

This juice is my current favourite, I was looking for a juice blend without pineapple and stumbled across this one. I will only buy 100% juice and I like it by itself or in a smoothie.

June 14, 2015

I love the strawberry banana flavor. The juice tastes freshly squeezed and it's very thick. It's not too sweet and you can't even taste the veggies.

March 02, 2015

Great juice. I love the fruit and veggie combo. It never lasts in my family, is usually gone the same day :)

March 02, 2015

A refreshing blend of fruits and vegetables. You can really smell and taste the peach. A nice change from your regular juice options. It's healthy for you and tastes delicious.

July 24, 2014

Although this drink tastes great going down the two separate times I've tried it I've been sick to my stomach shortly after. Since I don't have reactions to any other fruit drinks or real mangos or peaches I presume this is due to some chemical added to it.

July 01, 2014

I like all juices from tropicana and this one is no exception. I got this juice for free with a coupon and enjoyed the taste and texture, but found it very similar to many other juices out there. The price is ok but I don't think I would purchase this unless it was on sale.

1.5/5

June 17, 2014

It may have two servings of fruits and vegetables but it's like $5 for 1.36L and it tastes like I put my finger in my ear and than licked it!

May 27, 2014

I recieved a coupon to buy this so I figured why not, anyway to get the kids to have vegatables is a bonus for me. I found the taste very good and refreshing

May 07, 2014

Very refreshing, I love that I get both my fruits and vegetables from this product...taste great even your kids will love it. Great product.