Tropicana Farmstand 1oo% vegetable & fruit juice- Pomegranate Blueberry

Tropicana Farmstand 1oo% vegetable & fruit juice- Pomegranate Blueberry Reviews

Ranked #1435 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 05, 2015

I find this drink very refreshing. I like how it is mostly naturally stuff and it tastes great.

June 04, 2015

This is my hubby's favourite! The flavours re so rich and its refreshing. You won't notice that it contain veggies too!

June 04, 2015

This is a very refreshing juice drink that is loaded with great ingredients. I use it sometimes in making my morning smoothies or just a glass with a banana in the mornings.

June 04, 2015

I was quite interested in trying out this juice. The flavour combination is quite appealing and you cannot taste the veggies. I like being able to offer my family a quality product. I was happy that my kids were getting the additional benefits of both fruits and vegetables portions in a glass of juice.

May 28, 2014

The best Juice I've ever drink!

May 28, 2014

Great taste and wonderful concept by including vegetables in fruit juice. You really can only taste the fruit. A little expensive to buy on a regular basis.

May 27, 2014

I received a coupon for this product and thought why not! I found the taste very good and refreshing It is also a good way to get kids to have vegatables with out them realizing that they are. Found it a little pricey but thats alright

May 07, 2014

Tropicana came up with a perfect blend of fruit and vegetables, taste great, perfect for those who do not like to eat vegetables. Will definitely buy again.