Tropicana Premium Orange Juice Reviews

Ranked #436 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 09, 2016

Tropicana orange juice is the best orange juice on the market. I enjoy the no pulp variety the most. Tropicana manages to get such a perfect orange flavour!

February 15, 2016

This orange juice is probably the closest to Florida fresh squeezed. The juice is refreshing with a natural taste...both with and without the pulp. I usually bug the 2.75L jug for 3.99 at either No Frills or Walmart.

February 12, 2016

My go to for orange juice, leaves you feeling refreshed , thankful for the calcium since I do not drink milk . Only downer is the cost as it is a bit expensive

July 18, 2015

delicious, i would buy it again for my whole family to enjoy! always tastes fresh

July 15, 2015

This tropicana premium orange juice is the only brand of juice were buying. Taste good real fresh orange juice with or without pulp. I dont have to make my own juice if i want some cause this one is pure orange already. The whole family loves it

July 09, 2015

Great stuff. Only orange juice I will drink. tastes as close to fresh squeezed as you can get. and a long shelf life. Sold!

July 08, 2015

tastes like i juiced the organges myself, worth every penny!

June 02, 2015

Love this orange juice, it's not too sugary, tastes perfect for breakfasts!!!

March 28, 2015

The review is for the "with pulp" version. I love drinking this ice cold. It's so fresh with a strong orange flavor and it's never watered down. The little bits of fruit pulp makes it seem freshly squeezed at home.