Tropicana Pure Premium No Pulp Orange Juice Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 2327 in Grocery

January 31, 2017

I have always heard of this juice, but never tried it. I picked up a small 355 ml bottle with my lunch one day and surprized at how absolutely REFRESHING this orange juice tasted. It had no pulp and only 170 calories. I love all types of juices, but now I have to rank this brand of orange juice at the top. I would definitely recommend it.

January 18, 2017

This is the only juice I drink as I am not a big fan of juice and the fact that there is no pulp which I think is disgusting makes this the perfect juice for me. I do find it a bit expensive so I purchase it when it goes on sale which is often.

January 18, 2017

Tropicana Pure Premium No Pulp Orange Juice is my favorite. It's a must have around our house and it doesn't last long. I have even used it in recipes.

September 19, 2016

Orange juice is always a treat in my house. The no pulp is always my favorite and this will never last long! This is just too good! One carton will be almost finished at just one breakfast sitting

July 24, 2016

Tropicana makes the BEST orange juice! So fresh tasting! Other brands are good but just don't compare to Tropicana at all. I love oj without pulp because pulp is just nasty little floaty things that get stuck in your mouth.

April 29, 2016

One of my favorite and regular brand of orange juice I buy. I always buy Tropicana in a four pack at Costco so I always have the juice on hand. My husband and I drink a glass of juice a day. I have tried other brands but I always go back to this brand which tastes like fresh squeezed oranges.

February 17, 2016

Tropicana Orange juice is one of the best you can find. He taste so good and when it' said No Pulp, there's really no pulp in at all. But, the price is really higher than other great orange juices.

February 05, 2016

Love the taste of this Tropicana orange juice ! I got through so much of this that I refill my water bottle with orange juice to take to work! It actually tastes like orange juice squeezed fresh in the morning !! Love this , besides coffee this starts my day!!

January 30, 2016

Sweet orange taste with a hint of tartness to it - each container has the same distinctive Tropicana taste to it. It is expensive, in comparison to other boxed juices, but it goes on sale frequently, which makes it a bit more affordable to purchase.

January 28, 2016

A bit pricier than other orange juice, but it is very good. Tastes fresh and delicious. I like to have this at breakfast from time to time.