Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade
Good

Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 2312 in Grocery

April 10, 2016

This is a perfect summer drink. I love lemonade and the hint of tangerine just adds a little something extra. It's refreshing without being too sweet or too tart it's just perfectly fruity.

March 25, 2016

This is one of my favorite drinks I love the flavours of the tangerine mixed with the lemonade.It refeshing for the summer over ice.I recommend u try it

March 09, 2016

I'm usually not a lemonade girl, but the kids wanted to try so we decided why not.
Surprisingly I loved it! With just the right hint of tangerine to take away the sourness that is typical of lemonade, this was a huge hit in my house and has become a juice that is always kept well stocked in our fridge. I definitely recommend this juice!

December 30, 2015

Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade;

not bad actually not bad :)
surprised
usually prefer lemonade on its own, but tangerine added that added touch of difference that worked!!!

good amount of sour of lemons with slight sweetness of tangerine.

nice light color too

great taste

not as popular among drinkers, but give it a try different!!!

September 28, 2015

Delicious! Absolutely Love this juice!!

Updated On: September 28, 2015

Delicious! Absolutel Love this juice!! So refreshing!!

September 05, 2015

I didn't think I would like this lemonade but I just love it. It's super refreshing and has a great taste.

July 07, 2015

This is the best tasting lemonade I have ever bought. I had a family BBC and served this lemonade and every single person loved it. I also like to add fresh cut fruit and lots if ice to it. It has gone on sale a free times in the last few months which is a bonus. The cheapest place to buy it is at Walmart.