Tropicana Watermelon Fruit Beverage Reviews

Ranked #1371 out of 2318 in Grocery

August 08, 2016

Very very sugary. Didn't taste like watermelon the fruit but more of a fake/ candy flavour of watermelon. Wouldn't recommend. Just water and sugar added together with fake flavour.

August 08, 2016

Tried Tropicana watermelon it wasn't terrible just a bit sweet for me had to mixed it with some La Croix water which a lot better less sweet still taste good.

May 28, 2016

I was grocery shopping yesterday and came across this watermelon juice from Tropicana, I had never heard of watermelon flavoured juice before and I knew I had to try it. It was on sale for $3.99 so it wasn't to expensive, I got home and tried it and it was soooooo yummy, it taste excatly like watermelon not strong or sugary. This will be super refreshing in the morings and on a hot day.

May 11, 2016

This might be the best juice I have ever tasted! It is perfect in every way! I seriously can not believe how good it is! It makes awesome Popsicles too, especially if you chop up some real watermelon and mint and blend it together

March 09, 2016

I absolutely love this juice.
    It's like tasting summer! I did not find the juice to taste too sweet or artificial, but found it rather refreshing. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves watermelon.

December 19, 2015

Not what I expected at all. I thought this would of resemble real watermelon juice, boy was I wrong. It tasted artificial and way too sweet like a watermelon freeze pop.

1.5/5

November 26, 2015

I was really excited to try this juice but was left very disappointed. The flavour of the watermelon taste very artificial and not very present. All it really was is pink watered sugar.

July 09, 2015

It tastes very refreshing for summer. Unfortunately there is no vitamins in this product at all so it isn't the healthiest. It's ok to cheat once in awhile though.

May 16, 2015

This is the best watermelon fruit beverage I have ever had.

It's refreshing and delicious. It's not to sweet it's just right.

give it a try you will not be disappointed

It took me a while to find it but I finally found it today at Walmart

April 23, 2015

I was happily surprised to find this juice not over powering by an artifical taste. The watermelon flavour is light. It is great on its own but would also be great as part of a mix for a party drink ( either as a child or an "adult drink") it will definitely be part if my summer drink mix.