Trouble Board Game

Trouble Board Game Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 513 in Toys

March 05, 2017

Le jeu de trouble étais l'un des premier jeu que j'ai reçu en cadeau lorsque j'étais plus jeune. J'ai tellement aimé y jouer que mes parents ont du m'en racheter un nouveau car a force d'y jouer j'ai réussi à le briser. C'est un jeu super le fun à jouer avec les enfants ou les adultes.

March 04, 2016

Game of trouble was always a great game to get and also to give as a gift. You can find d this game in a ton of different forms. Such as frozen cars really anything you can think of you can get it in a version of this game. And love how you not lose the die. Because it is incased and not falling off the table when rolling.

February 06, 2016

This is a fun game to play. I like how it has a different way to roll the dice. It actually makes it easier for kids so dice isn't just rolling all over the place.

February 06, 2016

This was one of my favourite board games to play with my family when I was a little girl.
    It really is a game of chance because the dice ultimately get your game pieces moving.
    Lots of fun! Can get a bit rowdy when your chasing an opponent down and knock them
    bavk to the beginning.

February 06, 2016

I remember my best friend had received this game when we were younger as a Christmas Gift we would play this game all the time a great fun game to play

December 16, 2015

In the UK we called this one 'frustration' which I still refer to it as! Fun bit of board game knowledge for you. A great, fast paced game which lets you work your 'frustration' out on the little popper. Great for adults and kids alike!

December 16, 2015

A simple, fun game for kids. My daughter has loved this since she was about 3.5. Kids love using the popper! So fun!

October 30, 2015

My son just got this for his 5th birthday. We've played it every night since. Just family fun that even our 2 year old can join in. The dice popper is super fun and the game play is easy to catch on to.

August 05, 2015

trouble !! i still have it on the shelf, loved the little popper

July 17, 2015

I loved playing this game as a kid, whenever we played it always made us laugh! Because we would say "you're in trouble!" lots of great memories playing this game.