True Blue Spa Super Rich Shower Cream - Lay It On Thick
Amazing

True Blue Spa Super Rich Shower Cream - Lay It On Thick Reviews

Ranked #429 out of 552 in Body Wash

May 14, 2015

I absolutely LOVED the thickness of this cream and how wonderfully soft it made my skin feel after shaving. I managed to get a super steal on this at a BBW semi-annual sale and I wish I had've bought all of the bottles in stock!

July 26, 2012

I received this product as a gift, and have completely fallen in love with it. It kept my skin incredibly smooth during the very dry winter. I almost didn't even need a moisturizer after my shower. It smells amazing in the shower, like a sweet coconut smell reminiscent of summer. After the shower your skin is still left with a subtle scent that smells great but isn't overpowering. It was very thick, so a little went a long way and it ended up lasting for about 5 months which made the price more reasonable. It is extremely moisturizing, and left my skin very soft without leaving it greasy like a lot of other moisturizing body washes tend to do. This is definitely now my go-to winter body wash.