Trust Fund Beauty That Glo Tho Face Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 74 in Highlighter

October 13, 2016

It is very good choice to use in the evening makeup. It glows, it applies smoothly. It is easy to blend. It's creamy texture helps to build really natural glow, easier than with powder highlighters to my opinion. Or it can be used over the powder highlight to add radiant glow. I liked it - it is simple and working good.

June 24, 2016

Just a standard stick highlighter. It's not bad.. I just prefer a powder type. I also like a more white highlighter vs pink or yellowy toned. This one is slightly pink, which some people might like.

April 20, 2016

Unfortunately this was the big disappointment of April's Ipsy bag for me. I've never used a highlighter before and was so excited to try it, I spent ages looking up tutorials and making sure I knew how to apply it properly. The name made me laugh out loud and I was so excited for 'that glo tho'.

Cue sad trombone music. The color is almost an orangey bronze, far too dark to be considered a 'highlighter' on my pale skin. The sparkles make it a great sparkle or glitter stick, but utterly destroy it as a highlighter. Using it on your cupids bow, chin, nose or forehead just make you look like you applied glitter powder.

The only plus I can say for this is that it can still be used on the cheekbones for a nice shimmer. I'd heard so many good things about Trust Fund Beauty, but this was a big flop for me.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play