Tula Standard Baby Carrier Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 397 in Baby Gear - Carriers

February 21, 2017

I received a tula as a shower gift and didn't think I would use it. I ended up using it so much with my daughter. It was easy to use and comfortable for me and my daughter. I do find it very pricey but if you really want a good quality carrier then this is for you.

February 20, 2017

my best friend got me this as a gift for my baby. I can't explain how amazing it is. with extreme back pain this is a life saver. it's unbelievably comfy. very easy to use and best part is I am hands free. I also got the additional infant insert and couldn't have been more happier...

February 20, 2017

I rarely give 5 stars to a specific item but the Tula definitely deserves 5 stars. Although the Tula is a little on the pricey side, I certainly believe that it is worth every penny. it's ergonomic design is perfect for baby and also perfect for parent. I can wear my baby at my front or on my back, either way, he loves it! There are plenty of funky patterns to choose from, making the carrier more unique and and personal. The carrier has a handy pouch in the front which holds a cell phone nicely or you can use it for keys, money, etc. the straps are easy to adjust and the carrier is easy to put on by yourself. The carrier makes shopping, walking, hiking and chores so much easier and I honestly don't know how I lived without one before!!

October 03, 2016

This product has been THE BEST purchase I've ever made. These carriers are worth every penny. Not only has it been an absolute life saver when my baby wants to be held constantly, but I just can't say enough how convenient they are for outings. I never use my stroller, and there's no hassle with this carrier when traveling. They are feather light, and extremely comfortable. I recommend these 110% to ALL parents. Amazing product, I'm behind them completely!

September 16, 2016

I never understood all the hype about a Tula until I had one. I had multiple carriers for my first,but by the end of the day my back would hurt. With my Tula I wore my son for hours upon hours ( hubby even wore him too!) and I always felt super supported and never had an back issues. Plus you can't go wrong with the amazing patterns they have! Pricey but worth every penny!

July 06, 2016

I did spend a lot of money on my Tula Baby Carrier, but it was worth it. WE LOVE IT. My son is 2 months and we use it as much as we can. One thing, standard carrier is warm for the summer months. But one day I used it for 3 hours and my back wasn't sore. It is very comfortable, easy to adjust and my baby LOVES it. I highly recommend.

June 06, 2016

Worth every last cent. If this carrier is in your budget don't be afraid to purchase it. It is a life saver. I have three kids 4 and under. The youngest being 9 months and without this carrier I would get nothing done. It literally helps me everywhere. I use it at home, in the backyard and at the store. If your on the fence about this purchase I'm here to tell you just go for it!!

June 02, 2016

Love love love my Tula! Purchased one for my third baby. I have gone through a multitude of different baby carriers having 3 kids and Tula is hands down the best. It is extremely comfy for me to carry my 28lb 18 mos old on my 4ft 11" frame due to its ergonomic design. I recommend Tulas to all mamas to be!

May 25, 2016

I love my tula! I have tried many carriers and I enjoy wearing this one the most! My son always seem very happy in it! much more convent then a bulky stoller

May 10, 2016

I LOVE my Tula. I had originally bought an Ergo which was great at first but as soon as my daughter wanted out I found she could arch more and I didn't like that. the panel is way higher with a Tula which is great since she is tall and it curbs the arching. She almost always falls asleep while we use it which makes it handy to do stuff while she should be napping like going for a hike. Only downfall is the price but the plus side is used ones go for almost the same price and if you get a funky print it could even go for more.