Good

Tula Toddler Baby Carrier Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

July 11, 2016

I use this carrier for my 4 year old for the times he still wants up. I can get him on my back completely on my own, and we both have a comfortable shopping experience. I think his carrying days may be done, but I love my toddler Tula so much, I don't want to part with it lol. Would definitely recommend a toddler Tula for anyone looking for something to carry an older child with.

June 30, 2016

My son out grew our Boba carrier (which we loved) so we got a toddler Tula. This is a great product, very well made and comfortable for mom and child. It comes with a detachable hood which is perfect for head support when your child is napping. It also has enough adjustment points to get a good fit. The straps are really long but have elastics attached that can be used to roll up the ends. This is a great carrier!

February 10, 2016

I have been babywearing my daughter from 3 days old. At 2.5 she still loves her uppies and will go and get my Toddler Size Tula when she wants me to carry her. I have a terrible back, so I do not often where here in front because it does become a bit sore from it, however with my Tula, I can carry her for hours on my back. I use the Tula cleaning, walking, working, hanging out with friends, shopping when she needs a nap. I have used my Tula to get through the airport, and used the stroller to transport all our goods. I enjoy being able to hold her close, and the cuddles we share while she is in the carrier. The fabric is amazing, and available in many different designs that are constantly changing. You can get a wrap conversion or canvas panel, it depends on your preference and price point. I chose a canvas panel because the print I wanted was only available in canvas. I highly reccomend the Tula Brand and if we get pregnant again I will be buying another one in standard.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic