Tums Extra Strength (Assorted Fruit)

Tums Extra Strength (Assorted Fruit) Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 475 in Remedies

October 21, 2016

Les tums sont très utile à avoir dans notre pharmacie à la maison. Bon gout et produit est croquer. À utiliser avec modération pour brûlements d'estomac.

October 20, 2016

I used these all throughout my pregnancy and these saved me from feeling like a fire breathing dragon. They come in a yummy bunch of fruity flavors. I also like the fact that they can be used as a great source of calcium. They are the most efffective and are safe to take during pregnancy.

October 20, 2016

Great value for a great product. I seem to be getting heartburn more often lately in the evenings and the tums always help. Always on sale also. My favorite heartburn remedy.

October 20, 2016

These are my go-to when i'm experiencing heartburn and indigestion. I love the fruity flavours of tums, and even how they are slightly sour (it doesn't seem like i'm eating a 'medecine' because they don't taste awful). I find these are fast acting as well.

March 10, 2016

These are awesome! Being pregnant I get heartburn quite often and when I do all it takes is one of these and it takes it away. I also like the taste of them. Way better than regular tums which I do not like the taste of!

February 28, 2016

I always have some Tums Extra Strength in my bathroom cabinet for when I suffer from heartburn. These are pretty effective and provide quick relief. They are also pretty tasty.

February 20, 2016

Tums Extra Strength (Assorted Fruit) great assorted flavours to help me with the burning sensation tums is the only thing that works ive tried everything milk use to work.

February 20, 2016

I pretty much live on this stuff, there is always a bottle on my nightstand. It really helps keep the heartburn down to a manageable level and I really hate to run out.

January 27, 2016

These tums taste amazing and dissolve slowly to provide great relief from acid.

December 02, 2015

I don't get heartburn alot but when I do I buy these,they seem to work right away and give me relief from the burning sensation.