Tums Freshers Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

June 15, 2016

I like these not only do they freshen your breathe they ease heartburn right away. For someone who frequently gets heartburn these are something that I carry all the time, It works fast and works great

February 12, 2016

I love these so much more than the usual tums. No chalky taste! They taste great and are very effective! I highly recommend these to anyone with heart burn.

May 16, 2015

These little pills evidently are too good! Why? Tums Freshers have been pulled from Walmart shelves in Jonesboro, Arkansas. They soon wearied of having to put the Spearmint version in its Tums slot. Since the product hit the market, I bought only these. But no more. Walmart deleted the slots for the Freshers. I will never go back to Tums after 45 years of use. When walmart finds a really popular product, they whack it. Really depresssing to find a really tasty convenient pill for heartburn, and cannot find the product.

September 01, 2014

Not a big fan. I received a sample and never bought the product.

May 15, 2013

These work awesome, I would highly recommend them

March 30, 2013

Horrible. Pricey. When you have horrible heartburn this is the last thing you want. The extreme minty flavor made my heartburn flare worse and made me gag.

December 12, 2012

These are really handy to keep in your purse they are very compact and convenient .They come in a package with two containers each container has twenty five freshers in it so you get a total of fifty.Its a great idea to combine an antacid and a breath freshener in one.Its also contains calcium.They have a great flavor and the cool mint really does freshen your breath.I also love that they do not have the regular chalky taste that antacids have.A great new product from tums.