Tums Ultra Strength

Tums Ultra Strength Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 176 in Supplements

June 06, 2016

Tums, the 1000mg are the ones I prefer.
They relieve the pain and discomfort of heart burn, sour stomach, and acid indigestion.
I chew 1 or 2 tablets when needed, and they work super fast and are super efficient!!
A Great Go-To Medicine For Your Tummy!!

March 10, 2015

These saved my life when I was pregnant! I got heartburn everyday after four months and could not sleep without these!

February 06, 2015

Only heartburn product that help my hubby. He wont go anywhere without these close by.

January 05, 2015

they are great , I buy them often they do just what is expected

November 13, 2014

As someone with gallbladder issues, these have been a lifesaver for me. I had the worst acid reflux before I got my gallbladder removed, no matter what I ate, so I was constantly chewing on these to help keep that at bay. I still occasionally get it from time to time, and within minutes, Tums settles it! They don't taste great, mostly like flavored chalk. I prefer the little mints now to these.

October 03, 2014

I've used Tums for years, it works really well in settling down my stomach and really works well on gas. I use the Tums with Calcium as I don't drink milk as a rule and if I can get calcium in anything I'll use it.

March 12, 2014

I have used the TUMS Ultra Strength product for twenty years! I use it to treat upset stomach and also to calm down my stomach when I have diarrhea. Prefer to purchase the TUMS with calcium as well as the previous reviewer. Might as well benefit from a little supplement as well as calm my system!

November 13, 2013

Costs a little over 4 dollars for a value size with 160 tablets. I usually use it for upset stomachs but as a supplement it is still good since it is filled with calcium. Definitely worth it.