• Tupperware Ball and shapes
Good

Tupperware Ball and shapes Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 476 in Toys

September 08, 2016

Such a simple toy, yet very important for a child's development. It helps with shape and primary color recognition, as well as fine motor skills, guiding little hands to try and fit the shape through the identical slot. Once all the shapes are in, just pull the ball apart and shake out the pieces. We had this as kids growing up and we loved it. It has been passed down to every sibling. Great for babies and toddlers.

July 11, 2016

The tupperwear ball and shape sorter is an absolute classic toy. When're anyone thinks of a shape sorter, this is usually what comes to mind. I love that there is so many different shapes, and that its round so it's easy to maneuver. My only issue is that my son tends to pinch himself while trying to get the shaped out, and of course the price.

March 12, 2016

I love the shape sorter. Only issue I had my little one keep pulling it open and pinching her fingers. Love the shapes have numbers on one side and Chinese number on other. Also these come in different colours sometimes

February 05, 2016

my Grand son had this Tupperware Ball and Shapes he used to love putting all the objects into the holes all the time

Kids love this!!!
    Such a simple toy seriously so simple but kids love to put the shapes into the holes
    Works in their small tiny skills but good and keeps them busy
    Not messy not loud and annoying for parents hahah

It's good
    Toy that has been around for longgggggggg time!!!

January 03, 2016

This toy has been around for as long as I can remember, my cousins had it when they were little and then I bought one when I had my daughter. It was great to help her with hand /eye coordination and motor skills ,putting the right shapes in the right holes

January 03, 2016

We had one of these. My mom got it for $5 at a yard sale, cleaned it up for my nephews. They are in their 30's now. It was passed down to family members with children.

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips

Crispers Ranch

lrouse added a new review for
    Advil Liqui-Gels

Lay's Ketchup Chips

KatWalcott added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

MelRichard added a new review for
    Maynards Sour Patch Kids

dawneden added a new review for
    Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion