• Tupperware Measuring cups and spoons
  • Tupperware Measuring cups and spoons

Tupperware Measuring cups and spoons Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 99 in Kitchen & Dining Wares

February 20, 2017

i love the color of them i love that they have a little dip to pour i love that my 2 year old can use them i would definitely recommend them to anyone to use in their homes

February 07, 2017

Most durable measuring cups and spoons I've ever had. Will never ever go back to buying any other type. I have a blue set and a lime green set. I've also gifted multiple sets because everyone needs these in the kitchen.
    Love the shape of both, cups are curved at the handle making it super easy to hold to scoop out of the bag, and the spoons come with a little hook that they all connect to for easy storage.
    Yes, they are a little on the expensive side for spoons and cups, but Tupperware offers a lifetime warranty so I know if anything happened with them I could have them replaced, but if I did need to re-buy them for whatever reason, I would.

February 06, 2017

These measuring cups/spoons are perfect for any baking or meal needs. I used too buy the ones at Dollarama and overtime I would scoop out flour or sugar the handles would always break on me. Ive had these now for over 5 years and zero issues or problems. I really like the lifetime warranty on this product so in the event they break or crack you can replace them for free. I bought these spoons and cups for $40 which is totally worth it as I never have too re purchase this again. They also come is cute colors as well. I have lime green and orange. They also come with the a clip that you can easily hang up in your cupboard. I would recommened anyone this who is a baker or cook!

February 03, 2017

J'adore cet ensemble! Très pratique pour l'usage de tous les jours. On voit que c'est un produit de très bonne qualité, qui survivra pendant plusieurs années!

December 06, 2016

we have a white set of these in our house, and we have had them since forever, definitely not something that needs to be replaced for much longer too, great for baking with, easy to clean, no risk of rust like metal cups which is a plus

April 02, 2016

Je suis conseillère tupperware et je vous les recommande. Avant j'utilisais celle du dollorama mais aimant cuisiner, celles de tupperware sont parfaite. Elles ont plusieurs mesure, pas juste les 4 de base.

March 18, 2016

These measuring cups and spoons are awesome. The new cups clicks together and the new spoons doesn't have that ring connecting them all whixh I didn't like. Definitely worth the money.

March 10, 2016

With these measuring cups you really do get what you pay for. They may be pricey but are very reliable, very durable and come with an unbeatable warranty.

January 03, 2016

I've used these since I started to bake at a young age. The shape of the cups has changed and not really happy about it. I still use my old ones, the old shape. Spoon shape changed as well. Love the new colours tho!