• Tupperware Measuring cups and spoons
Good

Tupperware Measuring cups and spoons Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 89 in Kitchen & Dining Wares

December 06, 2016

we have a white set of these in our house, and we have had them since forever, definitely not something that needs to be replaced for much longer too, great for baking with, easy to clean, no risk of rust like metal cups which is a plus

April 02, 2016

Je suis conseillère tupperware et je vous les recommande. Avant j'utilisais celle du dollorama mais aimant cuisiner, celles de tupperware sont parfaite. Elles ont plusieurs mesure, pas juste les 4 de base.

March 18, 2016

These measuring cups and spoons are awesome. The new cups clicks together and the new spoons doesn't have that ring connecting them all whixh I didn't like. Definitely worth the money.

March 10, 2016

With these measuring cups you really do get what you pay for. They may be pricey but are very reliable, very durable and come with an unbeatable warranty.

January 03, 2016

I've used these since I started to bake at a young age. The shape of the cups has changed and not really happy about it. I still use my old ones, the old shape. Spoon shape changed as well. Love the new colours tho!