Good

Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 31 in Eyelash Curler

October 17, 2016

The best eyelash curler that I've used! I've tried different brands, but i always end up going back to my trusty tweezerman. It adds a nice curl (and not just bends my poker straight lashes up), and it fits my eyes nicely (i.e. curls inner, middle, and outer lashes). I also appreciate that it comes with several replacement rubber pads. I think it came with 3-4 replacements.

May 27, 2016

I recently bought this after reading great reviews. It's as good as all the reviews say it is. What is especially nice about this one is that there are 2 different designs depending on eye shape.- the gun metal colour for deep set and almond shaped eyes, and rose gold for round shaped eyes. The quality is amazing! The curler itself has some weight to it; you can definitely tell that it will not be prone to breaking. The opening is a bit wider so it's easier to grab all the lashes without pinching anywhere. It curls the lashes beautifully without leaving a kink in them like some tend to do. It comes with 3 replacement pads which a nice bonus. I love having the best quality tools that I can buy and this is definitely one them!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!