Tweezerman Stainless Steel Point Tweezer

Tweezerman Stainless Steel Point Tweezer Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 474 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

The Point Tweezer has extra-sharp, perfectly aligned hand filed points guaranteed to tweeze. Ideal for stubble and ingrown hairs. Baked enamel finish.

December 05, 2016

These work so well!! I dont have a lot of eyebrow hairs to pluck, but ever since having my daughter, I have a few stubborn chin hairs that I want gone IMMEDIATELY- and these do the trick!

December 05, 2016

These are the best tweezers I have ever had. They easily grab each hair and I never have a fail where I miss hairs. I have had some tweezers in the past that don't always pull a hair out and you have to try multiple times to get it out. With the tweezerman tweezers, I never experienced this problem. They are made very well. Great craftsmanship! If you look at the tip close up you will see that the tweezers line up perfect and there are no gaps. The hairs have no choice but to come out.

March 11, 2016

These are my favorite tweezers. I tried other less expensive brands but have found these to be worth the money. I've had my current pair for over 7 years! Great for getting stubborn little hairs especially if they're fine.

October 23, 2015

If you have trouble with traditional tweezers because of lack of precision, these are for you! I love my Tweezerman Stainless Steel Point Tweezer. Mine are pink and ive had them for years!

April 30, 2015

Great for tweezing random little stray hairs. Very precise.

January 14, 2011

I love my tweezers! Love them love them love them! These little guys get every stray hair, allowing me to style my brows exactly how I want them. The price is a little steep for a small piece of stainless steel but I've had my pair for over two years now and they are still great.

My only caution is to be careful not to poke yourself in the eye - that'll hurt quite a bit

September 21, 2010

I have the SLANT-TIPPED version of this... and its the easiest, best tweezers I have ever used. Having said that, I haven't used any other tweezers in the last 10 years. It gets every hair - even the fine ones -easily. And if I need a needle tip, I just used the long point only. So versatile. I own two. Its made to last, to stay in perfect alignment, stay sharp, and if you do something (like ding the tip by dropping it tip-first onto a stone floor) you can mail it and they will fix it for next to nothing. (No kidding: I have tested this warranty personally and while I sent it to the US for the fix, it only cost me about $5US to fix with great customer service and the tweezer is as good as new!) If your tweezers ever need sharpening, they will do it for free. Worth every penny of the 'splurge'.

October 05, 2009

These are the best tweezers I've ever used. The metal is so thin it gets to ever little hair. I've found some tweezers to be too thick on the end making it hard to get all the hairs. They also come in a variety of colours - I have them in red and pink. You can also send it in for a free sharpening!