Twinings Earl Grey Tea

Twinings Earl Grey Tea Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 504 in Tea

August 30, 2016

i love tea's and coffee in general ...i drink a cup of tea at least once a day and when im in the mood for coffee but ive had too much i go for earl grey tea with milk and im very satisfied. Many people will drink decaf in those times but that stuff isnt good for you I've read so this alternative is fabulous and i think you will like it too!!

Attention: im warning you..if you are anything like me and you taste just one sip you are going to end up with a slice of cake or cookies :) . Enjoy!

(ps get a big box at costco and save)

February 04, 2016

When I feel like Earl Grey Tea, I usually get Twinings.
    This tea is nice with shortbread cookies, creamy fruit cakes,
    and light sandwiches.

February 03, 2016

Nothing beats a hot cup of Twinings Earl Grey Tea! It's the best out there in terms of Earl Grey flavour! I love that they still come in the little paper packages. There's something more refined than a pile of tea bags in a box. Very nice for that long awaited cup of tea on a cold day!

January 29, 2016

Earl grey is my favourite tea, its smooth and the tea bags last 1-2 cups of tea! the price isn't awful for the amount of bags you get, and it tastes good! its naturally decaffeinated and i love it!

January 11, 2016

Perhaps the worst kind of Earl Grey I've tasted, Twinings has always striked me as a bitter imitation of the smooth, citrus texture of a typical Earl Grey. If you want a horrible taste in your mouth, try it, otherwise go for another brand. It tastes like a generic brand of tea, rather disappointing from a company who usually does such great teas.

November 03, 2015

My favourite tea. I don't add milk, sugar, cream or honey.

October 05, 2015

This is my favourite black tea and the only black tea I drink. I usually prefer green tea or mint herbal tea. Twinings has a good range of teas and I mostly prefer either their Earl grey or Lady grey. It has an aromatic taste that isn't harsh or bitter. I prefer to drink my tea without anything added to it (no milk or sugar... It may be strange but I grew up drinking tea without adding anything to it). I had tried other black teas (like English breakfast, Irish breakfast) but my taste buds doesn't agree with the taste or strength of it. If you're looking for a light aromatic black tea that isn't bitter or pungent, try the earl grey. If you want a slight fruity taste, try the Lady grey from twinings

July 17, 2015

Great Earl Grey tea, affordable and delivers good quality. I like it with milk.

July 17, 2015

The best Earl Grey available in grocery stores.

June 04, 2015

Love Earl Grey tea . Really like this one, I've always got a box on hand

Elle Grand Prix

facmbm added a new review for
    Netflix