Twinings Irish Breakfast Tea

Twinings Irish Breakfast Tea Reviews

Ranked #325 out of 467 in Tea

November 08, 2016

OMG !! Twinning has always been my first choice for basic teas and Irish Breakfast is my top favorite black tea for the morning. It really does have a taste difference from other black teas. I am also Irish, and we are known for our love of really strong tea.

This blend combines teas carefully selected from four distinct regions to give it added body, flavor and strength. The bold taste originates from teas grown in the tropical climate of Assam and the rich, amber color from teas grown in the fertile terra rossa soil of Kenya.

Irish Breakfast has about 30mg of caffeine if you let it steep 5 minutes or more. If you steep less, the caffeine amount lessens as well as the flavor.

Lady Grey has about about the same at 30 mg, and English Breakfast and Lady Earl Grey has about 25 mg all if steeped around 5 minutes. Which I do, I love a strong tea and the high caffeine level.

I totally recommend and love drinking this tea.

November 08, 2016

While this tea tastes quite similar to the English Breakfast flavour, the Irish breakfast has a slightly stronger and more robust taste that is lovely ans refreshing for morning wake ups!

The price is excellent for a taste as this.

January 29, 2016

I decided to give this tea a try after my friend suggested it.. It is a little pricey but so worth it!! I love the smooth yet rich taste of this tea!! It tastes like it's made with very good quality ingredients. It gives me just the kick I need to start off my work day!

November 03, 2015

I found it to be strong & a bit bitter. Adding sweeteners really didn't help, for me it didn't.

April 04, 2015

Way too strong testing for me, but good for those mornings where you can't stomach coffee.

March 10, 2015

A full bodied tea with a sweet aroma that makes a nice relaxing morning.

January 05, 2015

I drink this tea with honey in the afternoons. I need a boost most days and coffee makes me too jittery. This tea is not bitter at all, but strong in flavor. A good honest black tea.

October 14, 2014

Pretty good black tea blend from this seriously old company. Makes a nice cuppa and it stands up well on its own, even without milk and sugar. Better quality than most.

July 10, 2014

This is not the most known of the tea blends, but it's my family favourite. It's a darker, stronger tea best served with warmed milk. The smell of this tea brings me back to my childhood and the tea my parents and grandparents drank... and they really knew tea. My great grandfather managed a tea estate.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender