Twinings Lady Earl Grey Tea

Twinings Lady Earl Grey Tea Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 471 in Tea

September 06, 2016

Twinings, the quintessential name when it comes to Tea, I love the flavor, the smell, it isn't bitter like some brands. I do find it is expensive though unless on sale, but it is because of the name I think. I love the Irish Breakfast the best as it is stronger. Lady Earl Grey is perfect for late afternoon or even prior to bed at the caffeine level is low. A perfect Earl Grey Blend Tea

March 29, 2016

I love the lighter earl grey flavour with the fruity twist that is Lady Grey. Just perfect for curling up and relaxing with after coming home from work. It's my new favourite tea!

November 03, 2015

Not a bad tea, but I prefer earl grey.

November 03, 2015

This is the only tea I drinks. It's milder than Earl Grey, which means I don't need to add any sugar.

October 05, 2015

I really like this tea, it's perfect for when you invite guests over or if you have a dinner party or a nice afternoon lunch. I love Twinings tea, they make so many unique and really good flavours.

July 17, 2015

Great tea. Refreshing and flavorful. Affordable and with great quality.

July 17, 2015

By far my favourite Twinings tea. A delicious subtle citrus flavour, wonderful with a little bit of sugar and milk.

June 04, 2015

A hot cup of Earl Grey Tea gives you a perfect kick to start your day and refreshes you after a long tiring day! Its is so full of aroma!

June 04, 2015

It's a toss up as to which is my favorite, Lady Grey or Earl Grey. I always have both in the house. It's a little expensive but its worth it.

May 02, 2015

I love to have a hot cup of Lady Earl Grey Tea in the mornings. I find it helps me to relax and I can concentrate on my daily activities. The lemon flavor in this, is such a soothing mix.