Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 87 in Coolers

September 20, 2016

This has to be my favourite go to drink at the moment. It tastes like Iced Tea without any alcohol in it. That could be troublesome on those hot days, but so refreshing!

September 19, 2016

So I worked in a liquor store a few years ago and we were all so happy to hear that these were coming in. I was very disappointment with these. The flavour was a big meh as I expected more of an ice tea taste but it was just so bland to me.

May 12, 2016

I know a lot of people who love these, but they just weren't for me. Taste more like real american iced tea. A little to bitter for my liking, even the half lemonade ones didn't do it for me. I much prefer other brands of alcoholic iced tea.

April 23, 2016

Twisted Tea.. where have you been all my life.. Really this was the best drink I tried out of a can... Honestly I hate drinking out of a can.. We where camping recently and I was out of mix a friend offered me this cold can of Twisted tea.. I was so sceptical ..after much egging on I tried it.. OK yes Im sold.. It also comes in a bottle.. Yummy liquid sunshine...

April 13, 2016

Delicious! Tastes just like iced tea, which can get you into trouble ;) Not strong tasting at all, perfect for a relaxing summer drink. not crazy expensive, the half and half is my favourite!

March 03, 2016

The Twisted Tea's are really just an iced tea flavored cooler.
They are awesome in the summer when you are craving something
refreshing. However, they are super sweet. I can usually drink one
and then I need to move on to another type of beverage.
Also, I prefer the half and half twisted tea. It's not as sweet.

March 03, 2016

When these came out i was hooked! A great new refreshing adult drink for the summer!!! The cans are so convenient , they are a tad pricey, but i'll drink these over my mans beer anyday!
I LOVE the half n half flavour! A bit sweeter than this original, but both are great!

January 25, 2016

I used to drink nothing but coolers. Then I found twisted teas and now they are the only thing I drink when I have a night out. No bad hang overs for me anymore.

December 30, 2015

Taste really good and it doesn't even taste like booze. It gives me heartburn though lol

December 30, 2015

Tastes amazing, just like iced tea so you forget you're drinking. I got 24 oz cans in hamburg NY for $3, but in ontario its $13 for a 6 pack of bottles. it would be nice if it was a little more affordable here on the canadian side.