Twistos Asiago Baked Snack Bites Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1062 in Snacks

October 24, 2016

Ma seconde saveur préfère des prosuits Twistos, collation parfaite pour les lunchs. Je suis contente d'avoir découvert ses produits ils y a quelques années.

March 03, 2016

These snack bites are so yummy and make a really great treat,they are the perfect size for popping in your mouth and i love the sharp sweet flavor of the Asiago cheese,nice little crunch ,I can eat them all by myself they are that good but to be nice I do share with family.They are very affordable too and can be purchased almost anywhere,I would definitely recommend these to everyone

March 03, 2016

these are so good! love the fact that they used a different kind of cheese than your average cracker. They are tasty and crunch and not too salty. Great snack

I love these crackers.
Can't go wrong with asiago flavour.
Tasty and crunchy

January 29, 2016

I lu these , they are salty and crunchy , to bad the bag is so smalll but their is probably a reason for that , so we don"t feel guilty if we eat the whole bag

January 29, 2016

Oh my god theses are soon yummy. These are a really good salty snack when your trying to eat well mainly because they are so packed with flavour. The texture is good and they also come in other flavours and they go sale a lot.

January 21, 2016

I purchased these to eat with bruschetta and hummus, and I was not disappointed. I love eating crackers as a snack and often purchase a variety, depending on what catches my eye on my shopping days. These guys were very tasty and paired well with whatever I used. It's also nice that these are baked, and therefore probably a little more healthy.

October 26, 2015

These are a great savoury snack! They're a tasty and relatively healthy alternative to chips. The only problem is I can't stop myself from eating it.

October 26, 2015

I love these to snack on. This is my favorite flavour of all the Twistos Baked Snack Bites. Make a great addition to your lunch to munch on through out the work/school day. Taste really good with a dip also!

October 26, 2015

These taste really good! They are great for tuna salad or just on their own! It makes me happy that I can have 17 of them for 100 calories too! Gotta love it!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products