• Twix Bites
  • Twix Bites

Twix Bites Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 797 in Chocolate

January 25, 2017

This is a yummy must have on my bag. It's very helpful specially when i'm on the go or on travel and caught hungry on the way. A must have for chocolate lover like me!

October 04, 2016

I love the cookie part. I just want to buy the twix cookie. the top is sweet . the bit sized ones are over priced. better off buying the whole bar and just eating one stick.. if you can haha.

September 28, 2016

This will be the death of me. I love TWIX to begin with but bite sizes? I will be 200lbs heavier tomorrow. I don't have will power. I will probably not open a bag again... but I definitely recommend it to anyone!

August 27, 2016

I've never been a fan of Twix, but I just love these Twix bites. I can't put the bag down. Whoever came up with the idea of the bite size Twix, I say....brilliant !!!!

February 18, 2016

Amazing! The best part is that the bag feels like it is never going to end. I feel like I enjoy these even more than the actual chocolate bar. They are the perfect size.

February 03, 2016

I live twix. Chocolate, caramel and cookie all in one equals pure heaven. The bite form is super cute

January 25, 2016

My favourite chocolate hands down! These are perfect size and easy to have only a couple of pieces and not oven endulge.

January 15, 2016

Tiny little Twix bars - hard not to love!
    These are delicious. Almost like a shortbread with a layer of caramel on top and dipped in chocolate. They are sweet and chewy with just a little bit of crunch from the cookie. I will definitely be buying them again....and keeping them where they are hard to reach!

December 15, 2015

So delicious! I could eat a whole bag! Haha. Chewy, creamy caramel, crunchy cookie middle, delicious milk chocolate - all in the perfect proportions!

November 02, 2015

Twix Bites;

I love TWIX
    and when I found out there was a mini version of it, it was perfect!

Perfect to share but also reduce the calories and sweetness at once!!

Very good bite size bars.
    Same great taste.

Price is good too.

Great for calorie counting.

Same taste did not change when became mini versions