Twix Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 29, 2016

One of my favourite chocolate bars. I just love caramel and chocolate all together. I also loved the bite size option. I don't eat this very much anymore but if I have cravings for chocolates.. I always go for my good old Twix bars!

September 17, 2016

Another one of my personal favourites. I enjoy this chocolate bar so much. Unfortunately, because of my sensitive teeth, I can't eat too much or else my tooth hurts.

September 12, 2016

Crunchy cookie, creamy caramel and milk chocolate - what is there not to love! This is the only caramel candy out there I enjoyed so far. It is VERY sweet though - I always share the left twix with my hubby (or is it the right one!?) Anyways, if you are a caramel lover, you will love twix, since that is the predominant taste in these candies.

July 12, 2016

Twix has to be my favorite chocolate!! Or at least one of my favorite!! I love biting the two ends off the Twix and dipping it in my tea it melts the chocolate for consumption

June 06, 2016

I love chocolate bars and twix has to be one of my all time favourites. I usually buy my chocolate bars including twix at the dollar store because they are way cheaper there. I also use these to bake with as well, very versatile candy bar.

April 28, 2016

Twix is one of my favorite chocolate bar. I love the cookie with the caramel all covered in delicious milk chocolate. I always stock up and buy the four pack at the grocery store when on sale. I have a craving for one right now. YUMMY!

April 05, 2016

Twix is my alltime favorite chocolate bar! I love that it comes with 2 bars inside the package, it feels like more that way, haha. I love the crunchy cookie base and that it is not overly sweet, the creamy, smooth, gooey, buttery caramel middle and the creamy milk chocolate outside that isn't too sweet and is just thick enough. A delicious treat and a great price.

March 03, 2016

This chocolate bar is my best friend. They are split into two pieces which is convenient if you don't want to finish the whole thing, you can leave it for later.

February 06, 2016

I love Twix bars!!! They have just the right amount of chocolate, wafer and caramel. I always reach for my beloved Reese's Peanut Butter cups, but when I do change it up i reach for Twix next. Love them!

January 15, 2016

Unless you were born and have been living under a rock the whole time Twix is a classic with two bars to indulge that sweet tooth the only real question to ask yourself is which side do you represent? Do you favor the left or right bar? Side note price point would have recieved a

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products