Twizzlers nibs cherry Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 180 in Candy

November 30, 2016

I can't believe I used to love these so much as a kid. The flavour is pretty good, but it's so tough on the jaw! It's hard to chew and tough to bite into, but it was a great taste. At least they're manageable, but they do get stuck in the teeth easy and that's not something I'm fond of.

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement les nibs, je pense même que se sont mes bonbons /friandises préféré . Elle sont tendre et en même temps croquante. J'adore la saveur de cerise

November 08, 2016

Une de mes sortes de bonbons favorites , les nibs sont vraiment très bons surtout dans ce format.Je mange toujours le sac complet ( presque ).Par contre, quand ils deviennent un peu plus secs,ils deviennent super dur et plus difficile à croquer!

October 26, 2016

These are so good, they have this amazing texture on your teeth and are almost fat free. They are the perfect alternative to the more sugary candy and definitely a good thing to have around for when the sugar cravings hit. I love when they are really fresh. Because they are a little bit softer. So make sure to check the date on the bag. They are seriously my personal fave candy. I cannot live without these great tasting cherry nibs.

October 26, 2016

i'm not usually a fan of any licorice but some times I like this one. I like the subtle taste of this one, the down side is that they are usually pretty hard and chewy.

October 26, 2016

I'm not really a candy person but when my aunt purchases these I always help her eat them lol I like the taste and the texture . They can be found at Walmart .

October 23, 2016

I'm a fan of Twizzlers in general, but Nibs...nope. I find the texture of the Nib too chewy and pasty. The cherry flavour is very artificial and I usually end up tossing the bag. I go for the strawberry Twizzlers instead.

July 21, 2016

You know when you taste some candy- it can taste like wax- well, you don't have to worry about that with this! Nibs taste like a natural cherry I could pick off a farm. They are addictive. I'm someone who has leftover braces and I haven't had trouble or issue of getting these stuck inbetween the wires. Definitely good if you want something sweet but not too sweet.

July 02, 2016

My all time favourite red licorice! Nice big, juicy chunks of red licorice. A substantial amount in this bag, great for the cinema! I usually keep one in my car. There is something about these that taste really satisfying. They have a faint taste of cherry and licorice and are sweet yet overly sweet. A classic in my books!

February 28, 2016

When I am looking for candies,always go get twizzler nibs cherry. You can get it every where. The cherry favor is the best.