Two-Bite Brownies

Two-Bite Brownies Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 1062 in Snacks

May 31, 2016

I prefer homemade brownies since I can control the sweetness. I'm not really a sweet tooth so these brownies didn't really taste that great to me. If you like sugar and a faint taste of chocolate then go for these.

May 31, 2016

These two-bite brownies are sooo delicious and rich in chocolatey flavor. They are very addicting and I find it hard to stop! I usually get these at Costco in the big tubs. The inside is very chewy.

May 31, 2016

These are so good and our local grocery has them where they add cream cheese on to the top of them and they are to die for. It just adds that extra sweetness to them

May 31, 2016

These two bite brownies are so delicious. They have a crispy outer crust but then you bite into them and get this soft chewy centre of chocolately goodness. These brownies are not too sweet and are perfect for an afternoon coffee break. You dont get much in the paper bag packaging, so you want to keep them to yourself.

February 23, 2016

These were absolutely delicious! Bite size pieces of heaven my mother said...moist and fresh and delicious..just the right size to take the edge off...perfect for kids.

February 23, 2016

I love these brownies! Always a good snack to fix your sugar or chocolate fix! They also work great as a dessert to bring to a dinner party or event! Perfect moist brownie !

January 16, 2016

Delicious brownies and the perfect size for a snack. I don't find them too sweet either.

December 04, 2015

My favorite store-bought brownies! Perfect for meetings, snack-on-the-go, somthing to take on a last minute visit. I wait until they're on sale, buy a couple, and throw the extra bag in the freezer. They defrost well, tasting as good as they do fresh. Have even warmed them up and added a little coulis/sauce or ice cream to them - Extra yum!

Two-Bite Brownies;

perfect brownies in my opinion
and perfect size!!

Easy to eat on the go / as a snack / at work!

They are good to eat in terms of size, one or 2 and you feel fulfilled.
Little cup like shape almost...

The chocolate interior is softer with a crispier exterior making it nice to eat and bite into.
Chocolate taste is very well balanced.

December 04, 2015

I haven't bought these for such a long time. I had forgotten how good they are. They are so moist and fudgy! I usually prefer to bake my own treats, but these little brownies are so convenient. They are the perfect size to satisfy my sweet tooth.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender