Two Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 775 in Mascara

March 23, 2016

Really impressed by how long and full my eye lashes looked. You put a coat to prime but when I got the hang of it I now do about 3 coats as my base then I use fibers however do one eye at a time, so it doesn't dry up, then you go back with the primer that is now your sealer and you see how wonderful your eyelashes will get take your time and build up your length they truly look better than false lashes I love love love and best part it will last all day, your eye lashes stay full, supple and don't lose their length, in other word no droopy eyelashes and this works for me

February 16, 2016

The Too Faced Better than False Lashes Extreme mascara is a two step product that claims to give you lashes that are better than wearing false lashes. First you apply a coat of the mascara to your lashes, then you brush fibres into your lashes to help them appear thicker and fuller. Finally you apply a second coat of mascara over top of the fibres.

After using this product for a few weeks now, i will have to say that although nothing to me can ever beat putting on a pair of falsies and strutting your stuff, However this Mascara and fiber system definitely does make my lashes appear fuller throughout the entire day.

I would not recommend purchasing this product as a replacement for false lashes, but i would recommend this mascara for those nights that full lash glam is not appropriate

February 06, 2016

Pretty good product. I like the overall look but it does clump up quite easily and I could just have super sensitive eyes but I found my eyes were super sensitive and irritated at times after the fibre application.

November 08, 2015

This is my holy grail mascara!! I'm truly in love and would almost give up a child for this stuff! It goes on great with the first coat but if you double it up. WOW! No I know there are cheaper brands but you are putting this right by your sensitive eye for goodness sake so please don't skimp. It's so worth the money and to not have to hassle with fake lashes is such a bonus and time saver.

November 06, 2015

This product is alright. It works, but not amazingly well, it's more like a novelty than a miracle worker. It's nice to have in your collection but it doesn't work wonders.

June 17, 2015

I have the shortest and fewest lashes. This two step process was effortless and amazing! This Two Faced brand was amazing! The fibers on the wand are WHITE, not black, so If they did fall on your cheeks, you cant see them, and these white fibers did not irritate my eyes. The mascara coats the fibers and makes my lashes look false! they are so long! It lasts all day and It seems to come off with soap and water. I don't need the greasy waterproof formula to remove it. LOVE IT! Expensive but worth it for special days :)

1.5/5

October 23, 2014

I was so excited to try this mascara I've been looking for a set like this to recommend to clients.I bought this product with high hopes based on other reviews. I have a normal amount of thick short lashes. The mascara takes forever to dry it's very wet and sticky. So be careful you don't become a raccoon! It clumps easily and because of the wet "sticky" texture it's hard to fix. Secondly the white fibers are decent under other mascaras but it's not worth the price. It's a little improvement but nothing eye changing. It's also white fibers so if you miss coating it you have a stuck on white thing. Finally the issue that will stop me from recommending it to anyone: it does not come off easily. I tried everything possible to get this mascara off and it stayed of for 5 straight days, wearing off a bit each day. It made it extra hard to apply mascara in my makeup routine because of it. Save your 50$ and go somewhere else with it!

August 27, 2014

Very good quality mascara-but it's very hard to get completely off eyelashes wen when using good eye makeup remover

August 01, 2014

Pros:
-easy of application,
-natural finish (mascara-like, not like false lashes)
-crazy results! all the comments I get when I'm wearing this is unbelievable!

Cons:
-price (around 30 for the kit)
-formula of the mascara is abnormally sticky. My lashes tend to stick togheter and clump. also, might be a bit runny.

November 30, 2013

I received the Too Faced Nylon Lash Extension System in a Sephora Favourites set. I had seen reviews online, but wasn't interested enough to splurge.

You apply the mascara, followed by the nylon fibres, then another coat of mascara. The look you get depends on the way you apply the product, but I will say this is definitely a lengthening formula, not a thickening one.

For your first coat of mascara, apply liberally, wiggling at the base of your lashes to get as much volume as possible. When you apply the fibres, be careful to apply them lightly so they do not clump. When applying your final coat of mascara, apply it sparingly, and just enough so to pull the fibres to the tips of your lashes and make sure they are covered in mascara and not showing.

I added a picture, this is one application without going back with more fibres. It should help you determine if the splurge is worth it for you.

I use it for weekends and nights out, but it's a little too much for work everyday - my lashes nearly touch my eyebrows!