Good

TY Beanie Boo Reviews

Ranked #396 out of 470 in Toys

February 23, 2016

These plushies are completely adorable! My kids are OBSESSED (okay, I may be too!)
They are well made and fit in tiny hands. They are super soft and adorable. If you want to put a smile on your child's face, a beanie boo is the way to go.

April 02, 2015

My daughter collects "Ty Beanie Boos". They are positively adorable. There are so many to choose from and are highly collectible. They are well made and the price is very reasonable. Ty is a name that you can trust.

March 15, 2015

I have so many of the TY beanie babies. And I'm planning on passing them down to my kids because I loved mine so much as a kid and I still kept them.

August 11, 2014

these are my kids new must have toys they love them,their so small and cute

August 14, 2013

super cute and collectiable...ty;s beanie boos are the way to go...reasonably priced from 3.99 to 5.99...my kids love collecting and cuddling with them...with their super big eyes how can you resist them...a variety of animals and characters to choose from, they all come with a name and a b-day so the kids can help celebrate with them....my kids get excited to see which ones are coming out next