TYJ Spring Roll Pastry

TYJ Spring Roll Pastry Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 156 in Baked Goods

Taste

December 05, 2016

Very easy to use and they taste really good. Spring Roll pastry or wrapper is almost considered as a staple in the Philippines where I grew up. We used to get fresh wrappers in the market but of course, now that I'm here in Canada, it's impossible to get fresh ones unless you make it yourself.

This is a really wrapper. It doesn't tear easily and I'd say it's quite strong. It's always nice to make home made spring rolls so this is a staple in my freezer. You just thaw it out and the use as directed. Comes in a large size and a regular size that is perfect for spring rolls.

Taste

May 24, 2015

You can make spring roll pastry at home, with just a few ingredients, but these frozen ones are so tasty and easy to use that I haven't made the homemade stuff in years! You just thaw and use, and the result is a nice and light and crispy wrapper for your filling. I use this product to make spring rolls, deep fried bananas, and a simple crispy snack for the kids where I just snip the pastry, twist and deep fry, and drizzle with honey...yum!