tylenol back pain Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 80 in Pain Relief

August 16, 2016

I pulled out my back while moving and ended up going to my sister in laws house that day, she noticed i was in a lot of pain and asked me if i wanted to try this product, I said at this point i'd try anything. Well to my amazement i tried it and knocked me right out. needless to say it worked pretty good i went out and bought some of my own .

June 20, 2016

These stuff works well. I have chronic back pain some days worse than others and this stuff works well. I tried a free sample of it to see if I liked it and to see how well it worked and it works. I found it worked fast and lasted for awhile I felt pain free.

April 22, 2016

Amazing! This product took me from barely being able to stand to being able to rearrange and move things around the house without pain. A bottle of Tylenol back pain would be worth it even if it was $100 per bottle! But to make things even better, the price is on par with other competitors :)

April 16, 2016

Found that it works well; the muscle relaxant and pain killer help relax so you can sleep; it is long lasting and easy to swallow. I have lower back issues and found that most over the counter pills don't help much but I was very pleased with this product and would recommend it.

October 01, 2015

Wow, these really worked. I woke up with a back ache, took 2 Tylenol Back Pain, and before I knew it, I was up and going with no pain.