tylenol back pain Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 97 in Pain Relief

February 17, 2017

This over the counter medication is effective for mild back aches and pains. I have had back problems for some time and often wake up sore. Tylenol for back pain works within 30 minutes of taken to ease my discomfort. Highly recommended.

January 10, 2017

I've been dealing with so much pain and doctors keep trying me on stuff TYLENOL Back pain is amazing and helps so much with taking the edge off so i can do little things around the house Thank you Tylenol

August 16, 2016

I pulled out my back while moving and ended up going to my sister in laws house that day, she noticed i was in a lot of pain and asked me if i wanted to try this product, I said at this point i'd try anything. Well to my amazement i tried it and knocked me right out. needless to say it worked pretty good i went out and bought some of my own .

June 20, 2016

These stuff works well. I have chronic back pain some days worse than others and this stuff works well. I tried a free sample of it to see if I liked it and to see how well it worked and it works. I found it worked fast and lasted for awhile I felt pain free.

April 22, 2016

Amazing! This product took me from barely being able to stand to being able to rearrange and move things around the house without pain. A bottle of Tylenol back pain would be worth it even if it was $100 per bottle! But to make things even better, the price is on par with other competitors :)

April 16, 2016

Found that it works well; the muscle relaxant and pain killer help relax so you can sleep; it is long lasting and easy to swallow. I have lower back issues and found that most over the counter pills don't help much but I was very pleased with this product and would recommend it.

October 01, 2015

Wow, these really worked. I woke up with a back ache, took 2 Tylenol Back Pain, and before I knew it, I was up and going with no pain.