Tylenol Children's Meltaways Grape
Good

Tylenol Children's Meltaways Grape Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 80 in Pain Relief

For fast and effective relief of fever or pain due to immunizations, earaches, colds or flu. Gentle on the stomach. Grape Punch flavour. Aspartame free. Each meltaway tablet contains Acetaminophen 80mg.

January 26, 2016

I am always skeptical about giving my children medicine but had heard and read such great reviews about the meltaways that I decided to try them. They worked like a charm, no fight to get my son to take them and they started working quickly. As always would recommend any tylenol product as you always get what you pay for and the price is excellent compared to some other brands.

January 22, 2016

My daughter hates pills so I tried these and she loved the taste plus it helped her get better:)

January 22, 2016

The children really like the way that they taste and I really like how quickly they work and dissolve so quickly that they don't have time to spit out, which they don't as they taste great.

April 20, 2015

Love these Tylenol melt always . Whenever my daughter has a fever these are my first choice. She doesn't put any fuss to take them and she seems to like the taste.

May 17, 2012

My son loves this medicine. He doesn't complain about taking it. It works well and works fast, which is great when you have a little one running around.

January 03, 2012

I absolutely love this product. I have two children who, 1 takes medicine with ease and the other one, I have to wrestle to the floor to take even the Frozen PediaPops. So, when the meltaways came, my prayers answered.

He loves grapes and the fact that it "magically disappears" I am a genius. No more fighting with him, no more stained clothing. Just 1 does and I am confident that his fever will "magically disappear" (hehehe).

Yeah for Tylenol

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?