Tylenol Cold Extra Strength Convenience Pack

Tylenol Cold Extra Strength Convenience Pack Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 475 in Remedies

New product with fast acting Cool Burst sensation. Relief of common cold symptoms. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, dry cough, fever, aches and pains.

January 26, 2016

I used this product recently for my cold that I had and it worked wonders! It was effective and fast acting.

January 26, 2016

I find this product works well in terms of taking away your sinus pressure and a bit of congestion, but my only complaint is it does make me feel a little wonky. I will take this if I am going to be at home and not having to go anywhere.

July 15, 2015

Didn't find any relief at all from this product. While I usually find Tylenol a good product, this one lacks in it's effectiveness

June 25, 2015

souffrant de haute pression c'est le produit qui me convient le mieux pour résoudre les problèmes du au rhume et ou grippe. Il est efficace et de qualité et surtout le fait d'offrir jour et nuit est agréable . Il diminue grandement les symptômes bien qu'il ne guérit rien .. Donc du réconfort et une meilleure journée et nuit . Son prix , dans la moyenne des produits similaires. Toujours demander conseil à votre pharmacien pour savoir si ce produit vous convient .

February 27, 2015

works great! i prefer using the night time more then the daytime.

February 05, 2015

This product is a must have in cold and flu season. It works well, but I didn't like the mint flavor in it.

January 28, 2015

work good!! i recommend it for all!!

March 24, 2014

I always have a pack on hand during cold and flu season, this product works the best for my symptoms and actually lets me sleep when sick.