Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release Gelcaps

Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release Gelcaps Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 85 in Pain Relief

NEW TYLENOL* (acetaminophen) Rapid Release Gelcaps start to dissolve in seconds. This NEW easy to swallow gelcap has specially designed holes to release medicine in seconds and provide the fast pain relief you need. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.Acetaminophen is considered an excellent choice because it works without stomach upset and is the least likely of all over-the-counter pain relievers to adversely interact with many prescription medications. TYLENOL* acetaminophen is widely used to treat pain due to: - Fever - Headaches (mild to moderate migraine and tension headaches) - Arthritis - Muscle aches and sprains - Menstrual cramps - Aches and pains due to cold and flu

November 28, 2016

I am not fond of how big these are they are a bit difficult for me to swallow. Compared to other pain medicine this by does wonders for me. I find that it takes next to no time at all for this to start working and the relief lasts for hours afterwards which is great when I have a migraine that won't let up.

March 23, 2016

J'ai trouvé ce produit super efficace, il agit vite et les douleurs disparaissent rapidement. De plus, la format en gélules glisse plus facilement dans la gorge et ne reste pas "pris". Quand je veux un soulagement rapide, je pense immédiatement à ces Tylénols. Mon conjoint les utilise aussi quand il a une poussée de douleur d'arthrose.

July 18, 2012

tylenol is the only product going for headaches at my house.......

June 12, 2012

Did absolutly nothing for me. Doesn't even work on a mild headache or body ache. Would not buy ever again.

June 11, 2012

This just did nothing for me. It says fast acting but it felt like an eternity before i even started to feel any relief from just a headache. I get a lot of them and have tried many different OTC pain relievers but this product was just not for me. I did not find it fast acting or effective and will stick to liquigels in the future.

May 02, 2012

When you have a major headache you want a pain releaver that acts fast! These capsules do exactly that, they are really small in size and as a gelcap quite easy to swallow. I keep a supply in my ensuite for when I wake up with a headache or neck pain from sleeping wrong.

May 01, 2012

Fantastic product! Works fast (like it advertises), and lasts 4 hours!!! Definately more helpful with bone pain and general aches and pains, not so great with menstrual pain.

December 21, 2011

I literally just took one of these 2 seconds before I saw a new review on these. These are the only over the counter medications that work for me. I don't know what it is about me, but even prescription meds don't work well for me... when I stumbled upon these, I was so grateful to know that finally I found something that works for my headaches and cramps! The size is easy to swallow, it works in a reasonably short amount of time, and the effects are long lasting!

December 21, 2011

Ive had two surgeries in the past year and a half---and I SWEAR by these capsules. For whatever reason, my body has built up an immunity to tylenol 3's which do nothing for me anymore! As the name states, RAPID RELEASE, they DO offer speedy relief!! When these alone stop working over the course of my recovery, I alternate every 3 hours between these and an anti-inflammatory like Advil and it works like a charm every time!!

Underwear

Joyou5 added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Share Your Blogs!