Tylenol Muscles Aches & Body Pain Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 107 in Pain Relief

Fast Plus Extended ReliefWhen your muscles are aching or your body is in pain, you want relief fast, but you also want it to last.TYLENOL Muscle Aches & Body Pain caplets work in two ways: The first layer dissolves quickly to relieve pain fast. The second layer is timed released to provide extended relief that lasts throughout the work day*.*Up to 8 hours of relief.

March 01, 2017

I had been using regular Tylenol until I discovered this product. Now this is all I use. It targets my aches and pains and provides relief. I would definitely recommend this product!

February 03, 2017

Tylenol muscles aches and body pain work for me, it was vers efficace and it did à good job. I do recommended it to any one Who as pain, it's miraculous.

February 02, 2017

I love Tylenol. Always have it with me in my handbag. I get headaches very easily if I'm stressed out or if I am in windy weather for long time. Highly recommended.

February 02, 2017

I have used Tylenol muscle aches and body pain for the pain I have in my shoulders and back I find that it helps with the pain and I'm able to go about the day or even sleep at night it works just as well as other brand but a lot cheaper in price. I highly recommend giving it a try.

May 18, 2016

If you suffer from body pain this is the over the counter tablet for you to take. I have used the time release tablets and it really does work to alleviate pain over time.

December 17, 2015

when i have a migraine....this is the pill that cures it all. the 650 mg is enough for me but the 500 mg regular tylenol doesn't cut it...

August 30, 2012

I found out that this product is just Acetaminophen, but a larger dose.