TYLENOL® Ultra Relief Tough on Headaches eZ Tabs, 500mg

TYLENOL® Ultra Relief Tough on Headaches eZ Tabs, 500mg Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 80 in Pain Relief

TYLENOL ULTRA RELIEF combines the proven relief of Extra Strength TYLENOL with an added pain relief enhancer to provide fast relief for tough headaches and migraine pain. It acts quickly to provide effective relief of headache pain (including mild to moderate migraine and tension headache); arthritis pain; muscle aches and sprains; menstrual cramps; fever and the aches and pains due to colds and the flu.DosageAdults (12 years and older): 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as needed.

November 23, 2016

Oh my gosh. Yesterday I had a small but recurring tension headache and took one of these at noon, one at 6pm, and one at midnight (opened a fresh new box to try). They were easy to swallow due to the coating, and I could taste the sweet/candy flavour of it. These were effective for me to absolutely get rid of my headache within a 20 minute period each time, and lasted 6 hours each time. Great, right? Well yesterday I specifically read the ingredients on the box b/c I know one type of pain reliever has caffeine in it and I'm basically caffeine-intolerant (it really effects me). I didn't see it written amongst all the words in the ingredients (but found it there this morning on the front of the package within the title description and really combined with the french is too many words... I missed it). Sooooooo it's now 9am and I haven't slept a wink all night long, no exaggeration. I'm still wired. I could power-walk the mall, Costco, and an Ikea right now with no end in sight. So for me, or anyone off caffeine; steer clear. It was effective though, so maybe if I only take one before noon I'm ok every once in a while... I'll try out the Tylenol Night-time b/c I can't imagine that would have caffeine, but will look at the label really closely.

November 14, 2016

I got a sample bottle of these. I suffer from frequent headaches and migraines so I was excited to try these. I've used Tylenol in the past but found that I had to take several pills for it to make a dent in my more severe headaches. These worked much better and I felt relief relatively quickly. I noticed a difference within about 20 minutes but I didn't find that it completely got rid of the pain. Still, I was able to function and there are fewer long term side effects with Tylenol so I will certainly use these again.

November 12, 2016

When I saw this I, as a chronic migraine sufferer, jumped at the chance to try it. i was already two days deep into one. It couldn't have arrived at a better time.
Within twenty minutes I was feeling the effects. The blurred vision and halos that I often associate with a migraine Began to fade and the stabbing pain was reduced to a dull roar. Within 45 minutes it was gone. What a welcome relief.
I have tried countless over the counter migraine and headaches pain relievers and this is the first that works, and at a price point a person can afford.

Tyboel ulyra

October 01, 2016

These have a red coating that has a sweet taste to it when it hits your tongue. I prefer to take capsules though, and find capsules easier to swallow than these. They are smooth and go down easier than the white caplet though. Both my Mother and I do get a reaction to the red dye though, and we both avoid any product with red dye. It is a trusted name and I just have to take another kind. These did work fast though and maintained pain relief for about 8 hours. However, within 20 minutes of taking, I got the redness around my jaw line and mouth. Little tiny bumps around my lips too. Red dye ...

April 08, 2016

I always have a bottle in my medicine cabinet. I have tried generic and name brands but always go back to Tylenol. Easy to swallow tabs which take affect within half hour. The only brand my husband and l rely on. Yes the bottle is a bit pricey but worth it❗

May 17, 2015

I suffer from sever migraines and this is one of the very few products that will help me. The price is a wee bit more expensive but the way it works is amazing. It may be a bit stronger for people who normally take a regular strength tylenol, but for migraine pron people like me, I take two of these and I am good to go!

October 23, 2014

I tried Tylenol Ultra Relief though on headaches EZtabs and I was impressed! Ive been getting severe headaches, almost migraine type. One night I had one of those headaches and used the 2 EZ tabs from a pkg I had received in the mail as a sample, not even 35 minutes later gone! Wow! That was so good that know I got a bottle and use them whenever those overwhelming headaches comes on!

November 14, 2013

I suffer from headaches quite often, from mild, tension to severe migraine. I used to only be able to ease the pain with Migraine gel caps but got these on sale and gave them a try only to be pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of them. I will definitely be buying these often!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for