U by Kotex CleanWear Ultra Thin Heavy Flow Pads with Wings

U by Kotex CleanWear Ultra Thin Heavy Flow Pads with Wings Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

You know that sinking feeling when you realize your underwear is in trouble? Forget it. U by Kotex Heavy Flow pads have a CleanWear cover to help keep you clean and fresh, plus a MicroMax core to lock heavy flow away and help prevent leaks. A one-two combo. Features:The CleanWear cover helps keep you fresh and dry. The MicroMax core locks fluid away fast. Cottony side barriers are sooo soft. Tru-Fit wings help this baby stay put.

September 06, 2016

I had a coupon and bought these pads when they were on sale. These pads were okay, their comfortable and thin. When my period was heavy, leaked a little.

August 17, 2014

Received as a sample. Have now switched to u by kotex

August 17, 2014

I bought these instead of my other brand because I had a coupon. These pads are way better than my old brand! I love how they are comfortable and stay put. The fun packaging helps too!

July 08, 2014

I really like this product. I tried it after receiving a sample in the mail. They are very soft, thin and absorbent. I usually use both a tampon and a pad and would still leak with my old product. Since switching to U by Kotex. I have had no problem with this. I also like the fun, cute designs on them. I do find they are some what more expensive than similar products, but much more effective. So worth it in the end.