U by Kotex Click Super Tampons Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it’s ready to insert. Features:Designed small, protects big. Expands all around so you’re fully covered. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy.

January 27, 2016

I have tried these several times and not happy at all!!! I always use super as I have heavy flow and I found that I was having to go through many in a day and there was leakage as well. I had to wear a pad as well. I tried a few different times with these and I find that there is not enough absorbency for them to be called super. My daughter who used regular tampons found that these ones in super were the same, that says something about the absorbency for sure. They need to be changed and I will try again if that happens.

June 20, 2014

U by Kotex? Only tampons I trust! The click applicators makes insertion easy and much smaller and discrete to carry around! The super absorbency has not failed me yet! I'd reccomend them to anyone in a heartbeat

April 14, 2014

Love these, I wish they were around when I was younger, they have some nice funky looking packaging too!

August 12, 2013

The applicators on all U by Kotex tampons are terrible. Most of the time, the tampon comes back out with the applicator, and it takes three or four tries to get it to stay in place. I end up wasting so many of them! And, they are no more absorbent than any other tampon I've tried. I'll stick to Playtex.

February 03, 2013

These were my first and only tampons! Quite comfortable. You pull out the plunger until you hear a click, and it's ready to insert. I never leaked once! Even better now that the string is white, not pink. It has a smooth plastic applicator, in three colors. Pink, blue, and green. I've been using the U line for a while, because the bright wrappers allow them to easily be snuck around, because they can easily pass for candy. I highly recommend these for beginners, because they expand all around, and are happy-looking. Tampons aren't as scary as they seem! Go ahead, give them a go!

June 13, 2012

Love the colors!!!!! I don't know why they made the packaging the way they did but for a color freak like me it's awesome!!! They are small enough to carry discretely in a pocket but click to full size for easy insertion. They also absorb well. Definitely worth a try.

May 24, 2012

This works good. I like how it is smaller to carry around than most tampons because you pull out the applicator and wait for the 'click' and it becomes bigger. I find i can keep it hidden more discreetly. The overall protection is great and I like this product.