U by Kotex Click Tampon Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it’s ready to insert. Features:Designed small, protects big. Expands all around so you’re fully covered. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy.

February 24, 2017

Ce produit est très bien car il est tout petit et il peut être emporter un peu partout et il ne prend pas beaucoup de place.C'est sur qu'il pourrait y avoir une meilleure grip mais en général c'est unbon produit de qualité

February 12, 2017

This is the only brand I trust when it comes to tampons. They are a great value, and they have different absorption options like regular and super, they also come in mixed packs if you need regular as well as super absorption. Definitely a repurchase for the foreseeable future!

February 11, 2017

These work just the same as any other tampon out there, its just got a prettier package, and the applicator is complicated at times. Who wants to sit there and fiddle around with it? I would only buy these if they were on sale, and the other ones were more money.

February 10, 2017

These are my go to brand for sure. They are comfortable inserting and are plastic so NOT cardboard as you know is brutal on the female insides.
    They come in super cute packaging and look cute anyways

February 09, 2017

They are alright. Problem is that you pay for the name brand. They work well as I have not experienced any leaks with them. The packaging is great. But they are not my go-to.

February 09, 2017

These tampons work well and I found I had minimal leakage when using this product. The packaging is also really fun (for a not-so-fun time of the month!) and it's a good value if you can find them on sale!

January 23, 2017

Such a great product! I had been a fan of another brand my whole lif, and when they gave a free sample I immediately went and bought more!
    They are compact, convenient comfortable.
    Check out ubykotex site and get a FREE sample!

January 23, 2017

Excellent product!! Check out the U by Kotex website, and receive a free trial sample to get you started. This is perfect for women of all ages, great protection, trusted brand and conveniently fits into your evening bag. Very discreet! Highly recommend! ⭐️

January 07, 2017

This is my go to tampon I find it has the best insertion and feels secure. I also find the applicator to be one of the best I have tried it is smooth not bulky and I would feel confident enough to wear any outfit with this tampon

December 21, 2016

I personally HATE these tampons with such a passion. EVERY single time I go to use one, Ill open it, pull the pusher part out, let it click and when I try to then push the tampon out of the applicator, it just stays inside. It doesn't push out AT ALL. I even tried to get it to work when I wasn't trying to insert it, same thing happened. I eventually gave up and threw them all out.