U by Kotex Click Tampon Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 223 in Feminine Hygiene

Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it’s ready to insert. Features:Designed small, protects big. Expands all around so you’re fully covered. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy.

January 23, 2017

Such a great product! I had been a fan of another brand my whole lif, and when they gave a free sample I immediately went and bought more!
    They are compact, convenient comfortable.
    Check out ubykotex site and get a FREE sample!

January 23, 2017

Excellent product!! Check out the U by Kotex website, and receive a free trial sample to get you started. This is perfect for women of all ages, great protection, trusted brand and conveniently fits into your evening bag. Very discreet! Highly recommend! ⭐️

January 07, 2017

This is my go to tampon I find it has the best insertion and feels secure. I also find the applicator to be one of the best I have tried it is smooth not bulky and I would feel confident enough to wear any outfit with this tampon

December 21, 2016

I personally HATE these tampons with such a passion. EVERY single time I go to use one, Ill open it, pull the pusher part out, let it click and when I try to then push the tampon out of the applicator, it just stays inside. It doesn't push out AT ALL. I even tried to get it to work when I wasn't trying to insert it, same thing happened. I eventually gave up and threw them all out.

December 19, 2016

I prefer U by Kotex Click Tampon over competitive brands. They are my go to each month! Fairly priced, comfortable, absorbent and small discreet packaging.

November 30, 2016

My new favourite tampon brand. I was a Tampax girl for the last 10 years but thought I'd try something new. U by Kotex are compact and great quality. I have transitioned and tend to buy these more often than tampax.

November 29, 2016

They're really cute with the bright packaging and sleek black box. My problem with these is that i find i leak after 2 hours even when i'm really heavy so I always have to use a liner with these. On other thing i don't like is the way you have to open the package of the tampon. Its a rip package so then you have to try to stuff the used plastic back through only the small wrapper.

November 07, 2016

Hands down my favourite product! It's always 100% reliable no matter what situation I'm in ! The tampons come in small individual packages so you can easily store more to take with you wherever you go! No need to take up extra room in your purse ! It has a sleek, comfortable design and always seems to get the job done.

October 23, 2016

I found the applicator was much smaller then regular tampons and very easy to put in however the tampons themeslves expand a lot and are quite large so if you take it out when it isn't soaking it can be quite painful (in my opinion). I found that the tampon would also stick to my walls to the point that I would bathe after and it would come out in the water.
    Maybe it was the shape I'm not sure, these tampons just weren't for me.

October 22, 2016

Il fonctionne super bien , absorbe toute la journée. L'applicateur rend la tâche vraiment et rapide et facile. Bon choix de tampons pour femmes. Je recommande.