U by Kotex Click Tampon Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it’s ready to insert. Features:Designed small, protects big. Expands all around so you’re fully covered. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy.

November 30, 2016

My new favourite tampon brand. I was a Tampax girl for the last 10 years but thought I'd try something new. U by Kotex are compact and great quality. I have transitioned and tend to buy these more often than tampax.

November 29, 2016

They're really cute with the bright packaging and sleek black box. My problem with these is that i find i leak after 2 hours even when i'm really heavy so I always have to use a liner with these. On other thing i don't like is the way you have to open the package of the tampon. Its a rip package so then you have to try to stuff the used plastic back through only the small wrapper.

November 07, 2016

Hands down my favourite product! It's always 100% reliable no matter what situation I'm in ! The tampons come in small individual packages so you can easily store more to take with you wherever you go! No need to take up extra room in your purse ! It has a sleek, comfortable design and always seems to get the job done.

October 23, 2016

I found the applicator was much smaller then regular tampons and very easy to put in however the tampons themeslves expand a lot and are quite large so if you take it out when it isn't soaking it can be quite painful (in my opinion). I found that the tampon would also stick to my walls to the point that I would bathe after and it would come out in the water.
Maybe it was the shape I'm not sure, these tampons just weren't for me.

October 22, 2016

Il fonctionne super bien , absorbe toute la journée. L'applicateur rend la tâche vraiment et rapide et facile. Bon choix de tampons pour femmes. Je recommande.

October 22, 2016

The size is very convenient, they fit in your pocket or purse very well. They're very absorbent and U by Kotex is such a good brand! This product is very good, I recommend!

October 11, 2016

I was really excited to try these and was recommended them by a friend. The packaging is adorable and the compact size is super convenient. However I will not purchase these again because how uncomfortable, dare I say painful they are! Even after choosing the correct absorbency I found that I could not wear these for as long as I intended due to discomfort and when removing them even experiencing pain (possibly due to the odd shape when they expand?). I also had to throw one of them out due to a break in the opening of the applicator.

October 01, 2016

this is my brand for sure i find i always go back to after trying the lastest in femine products i love the applicater and i find i never leak i also use the panty liners from this brand

October 01, 2016

these are great. they are easy to carry in your purse or bag. the wrappers are bright so they are easy to find. they are also very easy to "apply" and easy to remove

September 24, 2016

I love these, I like that they are compact and you can conceal them better, also the variety box comes in different sizes super and regular, so depending on your flow, these tampons will meet your needs. I actually even like the colours of the wrappers. They are very femenine

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends