U by Kotex Extra Maxi Pads Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

July 15, 2015

I use these when my I'm sleeping when my period is heavy & when I'm out of tampons. I've had no leakage when sleeping with this on. I like how colourful each pad is wrapped.

June 15, 2015

I received a free sample of this product and really liked it. It was great for those heavy days where you don't feel like wearing a tampon. I have a very heavy period and this pad was able to handle it.

September 09, 2014

I love this product. Wish it would have been around a long time ago. Finally a product that keeps you feeling dry while you wear it. No leaks no comfort issues and decent price.

I have to agree packaging is a little flashy but oh well hard to hide them anyways and well it's a part of life might as well make it pretty to look at.

June 28, 2014

Not a bad product. Love the designs on the packaging, I wish they had these when I was a teenager, to die for! My one issue is, however, is the adhesive on the tabs is too strong. When removing a used pad it is too sticky, rips and then, well, yuck.

June 28, 2014

May 28, 2014

Keeps me dry and no leak! Great

March 28, 2014

I love the packaging, but it stands out too much if I don't want people to know that I have it. Overall, the quality of the pad is awesome and very comfortable.

October 22, 2013

I recently tried the new maxi (U by Kotex Extra Pad). I love the design and colours!! It's comfortable to wear, great coverage and protection with the wings and long lengthen.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!