U by Kotex Pad Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

You know that sinking feeling when you realize your underwear is in trouble? Forget it. U by Kotex Heavy Flow pads have a CleanWear cover to help keep you clean and fresh, plus a MicroMax core to lock heavy flow away and help prevent leaks. A one-two combo. Features:The CleanWear cover helps keep you fresh and dry. The MicroMax core locks fluid away fast. Cottony side barriers are sooo soft. Tru-Fit wings help this pad stay put.

November 18, 2016

These are the only pads I use! I hate using 'Always' pads, they feel like plasticy/rubbery diapers. whereas these feel light and fresh! the price is decent but worth the money!

August 05, 2016

After the brand always U by KOtex is my second favourite feminine hygiene brand. The pads are literally just so fun and colourful, makes you want to get your period. I definitely say go for it and pick this one up for a change.

March 29, 2016

U by Kotex pads are just awesome, they can be so discreet almost like a tampon. the price just amazing. and the amount its hold it just awesome. love how long they are for extra protection.

March 16, 2016

I know longer use tampons due to a medical problem and had to find a pad that was discret, comfortable and secure for leaks..after many trials and errors i found that u by kotex pad were the ones for me.

October 27, 2015

A great buy. Im not too picky about feminine products, but I find my self drawn to U by Kotex Pad. I usually only use pads to sleep, and these are very good. I never feel worried about leakage.

October 27, 2015

Comfortable, stay put, no leaks. I like that the top is a cottony fabric and not a plasticy sheet.

July 07, 2015

I really like these! They are great quality. I usually buy the store brand or whatever is on sale but after receiving a sample of these, I am hooked! They are thin but efficient and I have never had any leaks or bulky feeling. Ok, I also admit the colours and fun design really seal the deal. Why not make "that time of month" a little more tolerable?

May 25, 2015

the only thing that makes these stand out are the colors and patterns...which are essentially useless.

the pads do not make you feel like you're wearing a diaper but they are nowhere near as effective as always infinity.

May 25, 2015

I received these pads as a free sample and I really enjoyed them, although I don't think they will replace my previous brand because they just aren't long enough.

April 01, 2015

I got these as a free sample, I don't like the packaging because it doesn't stick and re seal.