U by Kotex Sleek Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

July 06, 2016

These are comfortable to wear, and easy to use...but they are just not reliable. I found that regardless of absorbency, I had leaking issues. I can't use them knowing that something really, really embarrassing could happen at any point.

January 31, 2016

I used to use these all the time and didn't steer away, but I found that they always leak no matter what I did. They were a little hard and uncomfortable. I ended up switching.

January 21, 2016

Took a great from my regular tampons to give these a try, and so far I'm not overly impressed or thrilled with the packaging, especially compared to the new look of Kotex's new designer packaging. Not a big deal since it gets thrown out anyway, but worth a mention anyway. The tampon itself is very sleek (read: slim) and so far seems to be working well. An okay product, but if you're already happy with another brand I would stick to that unless you're looking for something smaller.

August 05, 2015

i love these, the applicator has a nice grip and they are very effective, they come in regualr, super, light and super plus,

July 08, 2015

I was surprised by how effective this product was! I received a sample off pf there site and I have to say it has excellent absorbency and is very reliable for those busy days !

June 15, 2015

These work very well one of the best ones

June 09, 2015

These are great, they have a no slip grip on them, they are easy to insert, and I didn't have any leakage!

April 01, 2015

Love the packaging, so colourful! The applicator design is good, I like the grip a lot. As far as leak protection goes they rank about average. Used a super and still had a few leaks.

March 10, 2015

Received a sample. Love the packaging and the colours. Very comfortable.

February 17, 2015

I received these as a freebie also. I don't need them since a complete hysterectomy, so I gave them to my daughter. She loved them and said they were so easy to use. She's very thin, so she uses the regular size. She said she didn't have 1 single leakage! I hope she's not reading this!!