Ubbi Diaper Pail
Good

Ubbi Diaper Pail Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 134 in Diaper Pails and Refills

September 21, 2016

The Ubbi diaper pale is the sleekest on the market! We have the grey colour and it fits in perfect with our gender neutral nursery. The lid is super easy to open making diaper changes a breeze. The only downside is they advertise the pale as being expensive because you can use any bag... Well we've Tried grocery bags and they're too small, so we usually end up buying the Ubbi diaper bags! It does get expensive

January 05, 2016

This is the BEST diaper pail in my opinion.
The others are ugly... this one is at least a somewhat stylish option :) The colour selection is phenomenal and I was able to get an awesome match for our nursery. We've had it for almost 2 years and it contains smells reasonably well. It works for both cloth and disposables and wipes down easily. I don't notice the pail itself having an odor... it's metal so it's relatively odor-resistant. It apparently converts to a regular garbage afterwards so that's a nice bonus.

February 23, 2015

Affordable - found it on Amazon for a great, competitive price.
Quality - durable stainless steel in a tasteful European-style design, available in many colours (although we went with the nice soft grey)
- smooth surfaces are easy to clean
Effectiveness - the little sliding door for diapers locks if you need it to and is easy to operate...only downside is that it can be a little on the small side for really full diapers.
- the main lid opens to the full pail and there's a great bag-holder loopy thing inside that keeps the mouth of the bag in place, even with a really full bag
- Taking a really full bag out can be a bit tricky, but I just wrap my feet around the little lip on the base of the pail to hold it in place while lifting the bag out, which overcomes the vacuum effect
- The best part of all is that you don't have to find a source or pay the price for specialty diaper bags...we use whatever kitchen-size bags happen to be on sale! The Febreze-scented ones are great and often on sale.
- The design keeps the smell in really well, but because it's so air tight, moisture can accumulate a bit on the inside of the pail. That said, I can't find that the moisture really causes any problem, and it dissipates pretty quickly.

The question of "intend to purchase" is "probably not" only because I doubt I'll never need to replace it - It'll hold up to many kids! If this were a consumable item, I would definitely buy it again!

October 09, 2013

As a new mother, I love this pail. It completely holds the smell of messy diapers and is a very attractive pail compared to all the other ones on the market! I just love it!

May 31, 2013

I LOVE our Ubbi diaper pail. It's made of metal so it doesn't smell like plastic pails. Since it truly locks in any smell you don't need to rush to change the pail until it's actually full. It has a handy locking top you can use if you have little ones running around the house. There are a variety of colours so it's a stylish accessory for the nursery. You can use it for both disposal and cloth diapers. They have bio-degradable bags that fit it, but it's not necessary if you wish to use something else. There is also a cloth liner that fits if you're doing cloth diapers. Both types of bags fit perfectly and never fall inside because of a special ring that holds it all in shape. I'd highly recommend the pail!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender