Udder Covers Nursing Covers - Porter
Amazing

Udder Covers Nursing Covers - Porter Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 180 in Nursing Covers

Udder Covers Nursing Covers allow mothers everywhere to nurse in comfort, style and confidence as they breastfeed their babies - anytime, anyplace! Rigid neckline allows direct eye contact with baby. Stainless steel d-rings allow fully adjustable neckline. Fabrics are made of 100% breathable cotton. Machine washable. Please use non-chlorine bleach when washing.

June 13, 2014

Great if you pay only for shipping! Lots of different patterns to choose from. Like any covers the babies don't like them because they can't see and they get all hot and sweaty.

September 03, 2013

I find the it doesn't hold it shape and isn't very breathable. My little one always comes out all hot and sweaty and I usually have to tuck it under my bra strap to prevent it from flying away or slipping

September 03, 2013

The problem about that nursing covers is the neckline; it doesn't stay in shape, so I had a hard time to put my baby on my breast, and to see him while I'm breastfeeding. Also, there's not enough fabric on the sides, so, when it's windy outside, it flies away.