• Udderly Smooth - Body Cream
  • Udderly Smooth - Body Cream

Udderly Smooth - Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 08, 2015

I love love love this cream! It's such a strange concept, I was kind of put off by the udder thing when I first tried it. However, It's AMAZING! The cream is nice and thick, but isn't sticky and doesn't linger on the skin, it's very absorbent. I'm very serious about my skin and I moisturize problem areas with this daily, like elbows, knees, feet etc.

March 15, 2015

For cracked skin on hands, legs and feet, nothing works better or faster.

August 26, 2014

There is no alternative, my cracked skin goes away and stays away.

July 10, 2014

The most amazing body cream I've ever used!!! Love the way it sinks right in and leaves no greasy feeling at all! The BEST!!!

June 02, 2014

The price was the main selling point for me on this one. I bought the cream - and like it a lot. I find it isn't greasy and rubs in quickly. Sometimes the consistency is too watery. Considering the price a very good choice though.

April 05, 2014

This body cream is actually really good! It feels so nice and does what it's supposed to. I like the smell too! I am always trying new products but I do tend to come back to this one. :)

January 24, 2014

Udderly Smooth - Body Cream

I love applying it before I put on my foundation in the morning, it helps keep my face moisturized all day with of course the nice smell of freshly picked Lilacs straight from our trees in the backyard. It's great for dry faces, knees, elbows and all those rough places. I tend to get tiny cracks on my hands from washing dishes, having sensitive skin and over-washing my hands (not a big fan of germs). And best of all, it's non-greasy.

You can apply Udderly smooth several times daily to rough, dry, cracked skin to help moisturize and soften your whole body.This stuff really works people :) We are new fans of this great line of products.

Udderly Smooth was originally developed to use on Dairy Cows but now is used by folks from all over the world. Also did you know that these products contain NO milk or bovine ingredients! How cool is that?!

Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted