• Udderly Smooth Foot Cream
  • Udderly Smooth Foot Cream

Udderly Smooth Foot Cream Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 164 in Foot Care

June 14, 2015

Got this last week. Non-greasy, quite moisturizing. Use it on my 365 days/year cracked heels. Seems pretty good so far!

May 07, 2015

This product is thick and hydrates very well. The company makes various products and they are all wonderful and works very well. I like to use this on my legs in the Winter months because they get so dry and parched, It definitely hydrates and lasts quite a while.

May 20, 2014

I am obsessed with this cream! I use it for my entire body, not just my feet. It feels great to apply, and is not thick. Love it!!

April 24, 2014

Really moisturizes well and leaves your skin so soft and smooth ! No strong scent -- just a very faint flowery one. Non-greasy , soaks into skin quickly. Very affordable too for a good-sized jar ( 8 oz./227 g )

February 17, 2014

Well, as someone with a complete aversion to touching my own feet, i was worried i wouldn't be able to use this cream. Honestly, it works all over! it's great, non greasy and really makes my skin amazingly soft.

January 24, 2014

Foot cream - shea butter

I received this product to try and I am very impressed with it. I like to apply it at night before putting on a fresh pair of socks. When I wake up the next morning my feet are usually silky soft and they really feel hydrated. With the hubby being a diabetic, we find this works well on his feet and he too enjoys using it (it doesn't state wether its suitable or them or not so please use at your own risk)

You really don't need much cream for awesome results and best of all it absorbs well and its non-greasy. I really enjoy the smell, it's just like I would have freshly picked some Lilacs from our trees.
For convenience I would have added a pump that could handle the thickness of the cream without causing it to clog up.

It's so gentle that even my son who has skin irritation can use it without reacting to it. It truly is a winner in our home and we plan on purchasing more of it once we run out.

Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.

February 10, 2013

Udderly Smooth Foot Cream feels very light, almost a whipped texture with a light fragrence. It is not greasy and absorbs well. Very effective in making feet soft and smooth. My husband gets cracked heels and this works wonders on it. It cost $5.27 at Zellers for a 227g jar.

I recommend.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml